Early on in their studies, students should consider the possibility of going abroad. Some questions to ask oneself include the following:
- Which country do I find interesting?
- Which foreign languages can I already speak, or rather, which ones would I like to learn?
- Would I rather study abroad or gain some practical experience?
- How long should I plan to stay abroad?
Along with these questions, the following considerations should also be kept in mind:
- Going abroad should normally not be extended the duration of studying.
- A preparation period of 6 to 9 months should be planned, depending on the degree program and university (an internship takes less time). The question of financing the stay abroad is crucial
Students who would like to travel abroad must first take part in a group consultation. These group meetings take place once a month. To look at our current dates, please download them via "links".
Internationales Zentrum Clausthal (IZC)
Telefon: +49 5323 72-2231
Fax: +49 5323 72-3939