Early on in their studies, students should consider the possibility of going abroad. Some questions to ask oneself include the following:
- Which country do I find interesting?
- Which foreign languages can I already speak, or rather, which ones would I like to learn?
- Would I rather study abroad or gain some practical experience?
- How long should I plan to stay abroad?
Along with these questions, the following considerations should also be kept in mind:
- Going abroad should normally not be extended the duration of studying.
- A preparation period of 6 to 9 months should be planned, depending on the degree program and university (an internship takes less time).
- The question of financing the stay abroad is crucial.
Students who would like to travel abroad must first take part in a group consultation. These group meetings take place once a month. To look at our current dates, please download them to the left via "links".