If you come from a country which is not a member of the European Union or you are not a European citizen, please inquiry at the German embassy or consulate in your home country about the current visa and residence requirements for an academic exchange in Germany.

As an EU citizen, you are, as a general rule, exempt from the visa requirement and only need a valid identification card or passport to enter Germany.

Further information about the REST procedure for the mobility of students and researchers from non-Eu countries who have a valid residence permit in an EU country can be found here.

Bettina Sekler

Telephone: +49 5323 72-2231
Fax: +49 5323 72-3939

Room 1
Graupenstra├če 11
38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld

Consultation hours:
Book an appointment here