Registrations for winter term 2021 take place until September 30, 2021
Lectures begin on October 25, 2021.
Please send your enrolment documents to the International Center (IZC) by postal mail:
International Center Clausthal
How to handle your enrolment:
- Finalize the application for enrolment in the application portal (deadline September 30, 2021).
- Print out the application for enrolment form as well as the IT-Account form. Sign all the appropriate fields in both documents.
- Provide the following documents:
- Above mentioned and duly signed forms.
- Current proof of health insurance concerning the fulfillment of mandatory insurance in Germany (a copy of the insurance card is not sufficient) Please enquire with your health insurance company regarding the appropriate document.
- Proof of payment of health insurance for at least one month.
- 1 passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of your passport.
- Proof of payment of the tuition fee.
Additionally, if you have been enrolled at a university in Germany:
- Certificate of de-registration from the former university.
- Transcript of Records
Payment of tuition fee
Please transfer the tuition fee in the amount of 194,- Euro to the Account Number 8359, Bank code 25950130, Sparkasse Hildesheim Goslar Peine, Recipient: Technische Universität Clausthal in 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld. IBAN: DE59259501300000008359, SWIFT-BIC: NOLADE21HIK
Please state your full name (as it appears on your passport), as well as your application number as reason for payment.
The tuition fee has to be in TU Clausthal’s bank account by the end of the enrolment period, in order for us to process your application for enrolment properly and in due time.
Please plan for approximately 5-7 days for the money transfer.
As soon as the IZC has received all required documents, we will send them to the Student Office. Your application for admission will be processed there. Furthermore, students receive a TU Card in the form of a chip card. These chip cards are used as an entrance card for the cafeteria as well as the University Library.
Telephone: +49 5323 72-5033
Fax: +49 5323 72-3939
Room 15 and 16
Mo - Th 10:30 – 12:00 and 13:00 - 14:30
Mo - Th 10:00 - 12:00